Needless to say, if you are under 18: fuck off. You are far too young to want to look at photos of dick or to fantasize about wrapping your lips around a thickly-veined fuck sausage or spreading your asscunt to accomodate a fat tube of studcock. Go back to doing whatever it is that under 18 fags do with themselves, which I'm sure includes none of the above activities. Okay? If you reside in a country in which viewing material such as this might be illegal or dangerous, please be careful. I do not advocate unprotected sex or other risky sexual practice, and present much of this material as fantasy only. To the best of my knowledge, all models are over 18 (if you have reason to believe otherwise, please let me know). Thanks! And enjoy!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Close-up cocks oozing pre-cum and sloppy with post-cum
















8 comments:

  1. Makes my cock hard, I love the taste of pre cum yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love precum too!!!! Soon im gonna swallow my load

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT LOOKING AT PRE CUM PICS...WHEN MY DR EXAMINES ME I ALWAYS HAVE PRECUM...LOTS OF IT...AND HE JUST SMILES AT ME...SOMETIMES HE RIBS IT ALL OVER MY DICK

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45 bi male I love the taste of per cum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 Closeted Bi-Male I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the taste of my pre-cum...so much that I could drink a cup full ! Especially as it's oozing out of my cock. I've been trying to meet another guy, who would get naked w/me and let me suck, devour, deep-throat & cherish his cock (BIG) and his Pre-cum ! I would suck & slurp his warm, creamy, sweet pre-cum out of his balls ! Then at that point I'd be so mesmerized by the whole experience, that I'd continue sucking him off & WANT his entire load of thick creamy sperm shooting into my sperm starving virgin mouth ! I can imagine his thick loads of warm, creamy sperm sliding down my throat as his swollen ejaculating cock fills my mouth w/his man-sauce !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeez, anonymous, don't let your lust for pre-cum go unfulfilled. Some fantasies are best left as fantasies. This one, however, is completely realistic and achievable. Pre-cum is delicious. A nice, frothy mouthful of nut is rewarding. And there are few things better than nursing a spent cock in your mouth after swallowing a tasty load. I guarantee: you'll love it.

      Delete